Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Klamath Falls Shrine Club
Annual East/West Banquet
Shriner Appreciation Night
Come Out and Honor the Players
Wednesday April 15, 2015
Scottish Rite Center
632 Walnut Avenue
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
No charge to Shriners and their Lady
Please RSVP to Steve Parkinson By Monday April 14, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015
Thursday, April 9, 2015
In Las Vegas – April 22 – 25, 2015
Headquarters Hotel – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Hosted by El Zaribah Shriners
WSA Registered Participants Receive:
- Access to WSA activities designed to show Shriners young and old what being a Shriner is all about. They call the Shrine the playground of Masonry, think of WSA convention as your personal “Big Playground” in Las Vegas. If you don’t have fun it is your own fault.
- Areas are set aside for WSA participants to use for their relaxation and a place to make new and renew friendships with Shriners and their ladies from across WSA. More detail will be provided to you at WSA registration.
- Access to a 900 SqFt suite on the upper floor of the hotel. This suite will be the WSA Hospitality Room. Registered WSA attendees have access to free beverages and snacks during the convention. This is just another place to relax and make new and renew friendships. The hours are listed in the schedule of events. Once again, if you don’t visit you will be missing a fun place to mix with fellow Shriners and their ladies.
- For those registered at the hotel and registered for WSA, there are reduced fees throughout The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, to include special discounts to On-property Shows and other featured activities. Check your hotel registration packet for details. These coupons print out automatically at the front desk when you check-in.
- March 31, 2015 Announcement: Hotel announced they are going to utilize their Tempo Lounge as Shrine Central from the dates of Wednesday, April 22nd thru Sunday, April 26th. At the Tempo Bar any Western Shrine attendee with a badge will be given 50% of any drinks/cocktails during these five days.
The Registration Page is the place to go to make your fun happen!!!
The Housing Page has the link for you to book your Room.
Business Meeting. All Temples in good standing with WSA are “automatically” a member, this includes all the Nobility of that temple (there are no dues cards for this). The voting reps of WSA are: Current Potentate, Chief Rabban, Assistant Rabban, High Priest & Prophet, Oriental Guide, Recorder, Treasurer, the Immediate (Junior) Past Potentate of your Temple, WSA Officers, and any Past WSA Presidents. All Nobles are welcome to attend the business meeting to understand what is going on with WSA and interface and learn from the Imperial Presentation that have an impact on our fraternity.
Western Shrine Association’s member Temples: Aahmes, Al Bahr, Al Kader, Al Malaikah, Aloha, Anezeh, Asiya, Ballut Abyad, Ben Ali, El Bekal, El Kalah, El Zaribah, Kerak, Sabbar, Tehran and Zelzah.
For the Ceremonial, candidates will need to register, but since the ceremonial is an activity open to the public, the nobles may attend as long as they will not be participating any activity that requires them to register to participate in the event.
The Mandarin degree requires the Noble to register to participate.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
AND THE OAKDALE SHRINE CLUBS
Saturday May 16, 2015
9AM – 2PM
Modesto Masonic Center
800 Rose Ave
50 - 50 Drawing to Support the Shrine Clubs that Support the Shriners Hospital
Car entry fee is $25.00.
All cars and trucks are welcome
Rodney 209-568-8727 or Ted 209-272-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org