140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Monday, February 25, 2008

Havasu Yuma Parade




The Shrine was well represented in the Yuma Parade this year. Pictures Apple Valley Shrine Club Trucks, Al Malakah Shrine. The Camels from El Zaribar Shrine . right- Well you figure it out It looks like a couple of Camel pochers.

If you want to see your pictures here send them to me with captions please so you can take the blame.
From what I am getting it looks like Apple Valley is the only shrine club in the western region doing anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon...
I happened upon your website and thought you might be able to help us. We are looking for a go kart that is designed as a Dodge Lil Red Express truck. (1978 - 1979) We saw an article in Car and Driver that the Shriners were driving some of these and since I am a Lil Red Express Collector, I thought one would make a great addition to my collection. I am also a Silver, Diamond, and Platinum sponsor for the Yaarab Circus with the Bankhead Shriners here in Georgia.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Jim
brccons@bellsouth.net