140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Thursday, May 21, 2009

100 CLOWNS HEADING TO AZ FOR WSA 2010

I am the new president of the WSCA. I am attempting to gather over 100 Shrine clowns at next years WSA/WSCA in Tempe, AZ. on April 21st thru 25th. 2010

What I am attempting is to bring national exposure to the Shrine Clowns and the Red Sneaker Fund & the Burns Research that we as Shriners do annually.

Phoenix being the 5th largest city in the US needs to start stepping up, and as the El Zaribah Shrine Clowns are growing in numbers we want to bring the Red Sneaker Fund to the forefront of the community.

I extend an invitation to all Shrine Clowns from around the world to come to Phoenix and if you would like, join the WSCA and compete or just come and have a grand time bringing awareness to the International Shrine and the Clowns Philanthropy of the Red Sneaker Fund.

I would actually like 200 or 300 but the more we get here the better chance I have of obtaining national exposure.

Doug Fry a.k.a. BB Clown President WSCA 2010

Thank You DougFry@douglasfry.net

No comments: