140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy end of the month

The West Valley Ocupatation Center LVN program held their Health Fair May 28th, and a big thanks goes to Al Malaikah's Marty Marrow and Dernnis Bruecker for manning our Shrine/Shriners Hospital display Table.

May27th I spoke at the San Fernando Valley ORT Ladies group. they were very nice and my 20 min. speech turned into 1:20 min. answering their questions. I had a great time.

If you have never been to a Truck Show you have to put the Cherokee Truck show on you calendar for next year. As soon as I get the dates I am putting it on my calendar and making hotel reservations to go to Gault,Ca. for a great time. They had over a hundred big Rigs and 25 custom or Hot Rods and Bikes on display.
The Cherokee Truck Parts puts on their show for the bennifit of Shriners Hospital for Children.
Click on the link( picture on the side of this page) and go look at the slide show of trucks.

Mark Elloit set up a Shrine Hospital for Children booth Sunday at a Fontana Truck Show and recieved a check for the new PICU center at the Los Angeles Shriner Hospital for Children.

1 comment:

used bucket trucks said...

I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by my site sometime. Keep it up..