140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Friday, June 18, 2010

Swifty asks for your Help

Dear Family, Friends, and Friends of Friends,

I just created an online fundraising page, Swifty's Drive to Keep the Smiles Alive, to raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children®. I hope you will join me in making a difference in the lives of children with disabling medical conditions and serious injuries by donating today.

Your gift will give hope to the thousands of families helped by Shriners Hospitals for Children® each year. Since 1922, nearly a million children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate have been helped through Shriners Hospitals for Children®. Their ground-breaking research is also helping to uncover new knowledge about complicated medical conditions, which is helping people around the globe. It's probably helping children in your own neighborhood.

A special feature of my fundraising web page is a donor may select the specific direction their donation goes, and IT REALLY GOES THERE! So, if your interest is to help the Northern California/Sacramento hospital, select it. If you have another location special to you, select it. No matter what you choose, it's your choice and it's their benefit. I'm simply supporting Shriners Hospitals for Children® as a whole.

I know that this is a difficult financial time for many and I appreciate whatever your effort is. Everything helps from personal donation to simply spreading this letter to others. Eventually, I'm going to reach my goal of $1,000. I'm trying to do this by 8/31/2010. I will keep you updated on my progress in the weeks ahead! Thanks for your support.

Sincerely,
Swifty, the Clown
a.k.a. Tom Nipper

To see my page or to make a donation online, visit my fund page now http://support.shrinershospitals.org/goto/swifty
Click here to view the fund page for Swifty's Drive to Keep the Smiles Alive
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://support.shrinershospitals.org/site/TR/Events/General?pxfid=1471&fr_id=1030&pg=fund&et=7tlyqgqOqDJs5bu17bdq-Q..&s_tafId=1182

No comments: