140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Monday, September 22, 2008

What a day at the Shrine Circus




Today we had a Great Day at the Circus! The Shriners Circus had come to town. I wasn't going to go because of the cost. My had missed a few weeks of work last month due to sickness and we are still trying to recover from that. But then my little boy came running into the living room with the flyer that had came in the mail and said Mommy Mommy its the circus and its here! He's 7 years and could read the flyer. Only 12.00 a person. And dad's off work today. So with the look in his eyes of excitement. How could I tell him no. I then decided we were going to the Circus. We all got ready and off we went. We arrived right on time with just a few minutes to spare. As I was getting out of the car and telling the children to hurry... were going to be late. We still need to get tickets. A lady said Hey I have 4 tickets I will sell you for 20.00. Thats 5.00 a ticket. She said that she had gotten them at work and her family could not come. So I then paid her. So we then just had to buy one ticket for 12.00. I was so Thankful for the extra savings and that I decided to take my children who had a great time.

No comments: